In our Twitter Trackers, you can see which hashtags and URLs are used the most in a Tracker, as well as get detailed stats on the use of each individual hashtag and URL. You'll learn more about:
- the number of tweets that included that hashtag/URL
- how many impressions have been generated by that hashtag/URL
- the number of unique contributors who used that hashtag/URL
- list of all the tweets that include that hashtag/URL
- info about the people who posted those tweets
- export to a CSV file for deeper analysis in Excel or Numbers
You can also search for a specific hashtag or URL - just type it into the search box just above the tweet listing on your main Tracker page.
You can view a list of all the hashtags used in your Tracker by clicking that Hashtags link at the top of your hashtag detail report. Same goes for URLs.
Here's a sample list of hashtags used in relation to SXSW V2V. Of course there are a lot of tweets that include the official #sxswv2v hashtag, but this list shows us other hashtags that are often used in conjunction with #sxswv2v. This is a great resource if you're looking for more chats to participate in, organizations to join, or other sources of information. You can sort the list by any of those columns across the top.