By default, an account Tracker will initially show activity from the past 30 days. Click on the calendar icon in the upper right hand corner to adjust the timeframe you're viewing. You can also download a PDF of your Tracker, or export the raw data to a CSV.
Summary and Trend Data
- Posts: How many times the account has posted during the given timeframe. We show the breakdown between photo and video content.
- Activities: The total number of activities the account’s posts generated during a given timeframe, including a breakdown of likes and comments.
- Followers: The total number of followers for a given account and growth over time. We also show the net change in followers from the first point to the last point on the graph and average daily growth.
- Likes/Post: Average likes per post generated by this account.
- Comments/Posts: Average comments per post generated by this account.
- Likes/Day: Average likes per day generated by this account’s posts.
- Comments/Day: Average comments per day generated from this account’s posts.
Top Posts: A list of the top 10 posts by overall engagement (likes and comments).
- Post Summary Report: Click the list icon to view a complete list of posts from this time period, including likes, comments and impressions for each post. Within this page you will also see a heatmap with posting behavior. The darker the block, the more posts that have been published at that day/time. Hover over any block to get more details.
- Post Detail Report: For a detailed report on an individual post, click on the title of any post. First, we show a set of information about the post, including when it was posted, hashtags used, filters (if applicable) and location (if applicable). Next, we show the activity (likes and comments) generated by the posts and the timeline of activity. Beneath that, there is a comment timeline, which you can search through with the magnifying glass. To the right, you will find other posts like this one, which will show related posts to help determine trends in content that is performing well.
Top Hashtags: A list of the top 10 hashtags used by this account by overall engagement (likes and comments). You can also see how many times the hashtag was used in the account’s posts.
- Hashtag Summary Report: Click the list icon to view all hashtags used during this time period. At the top of the report is the hashtag bubble chart to help you understand which hashtags generated the most engagement. The x-axis shows average likes per post, and the y-axis shows average comments per post. The ten most used hashtags by the account are plotted along the dimensions, so you can see which get more likes and/or comments. The size of the circle corresponds to the number of times the account used the hashtag for the given time period.
- Hashtag Detail Report: Click on any hashtag to see which posts included it. The report also includes a timeline of when images/videos were posted using the hashtag.
Top Participants: A list of the the account's top 10 participants, the users who have liked or commented on the account's content, ordered by overall engagement.
- Participant Summary Report: Click on the list icon to get a complete view of all the participants for an account and when they are most engaged with the content. Within this page you'll see a heatmap with engagement behavior. The darker the block the more activity (likes and comments) that have occurred during that day/time. Hover over any block to get more details.
- Participant Detail Report: Click on any participant’s name to view a detailed report on how s/he is engaging with the account. There is an activity graph, showing the user’s comments and likes over time. Beneath that, there is a metrics bar showing engaged posts (number of posts from this account the user engaged with) engagement rate (the percent of posts the user engaged with during the given time period), likes/day (average likes per day) and comments/day (averages comments per day). Finally, there’s an activity heat map, which shows when s/he interacted with an account’s content. It includes an activity breakdown (percent activity that is likes and comments) and most active time.