Basic Report Functionality
- Refresh: An account checkup can be refreshed with new data every 24 hours. The button will turn orange when new data is ready to view.
- Share: Account checkups can be shared across your social media accounts.
- Print: Reports can also be printed or downloaded to a PDF.
- How many posts you've shared in the past 30 days
- Breakdown between photo and video posts
- A graphical timeline of when you posted those photos and videos
Time to Post: Learn when is the best time to post based on when your fans and followers have liked or commented on your content the most in the past 30 days.
- Engagement: The engagement rate in the metric box shows you how much more engagement (likes and comments) your content received during your most popular hour.
- Heatmap: The heatmap shows when you receive the most engagement on your posts. Each block represents one hour, and the darker shaded blocks indicate the highest levels of engagement.
Top Fans: Understand how many people have engaged with your account and who are your biggest fans. Reciprocating their enthusiasm by following them and engaging with their posts.
- Total fans: This metric box shows you the total unique people who have engaged with your posts over the past 30 days with either a like and/or a comment.
- Top fans: We show the three people who have engaged with your content the most during the time period. For each fan we show you their number of followers, how many posts they liked and number of comments they have left in the past 30 days.
Top Hashtags: Identify the hashtags that result in the most engagement, and use this information to see which ones can expand the reach of your content.
- Top hashtag engagement: The engagement rate in the metric box shows you how much more engagement (likes and comments) this hashtag received compared to your average post.
- Top three hashtags: Of the hashtags you include most often in your posts, we pull out the three that have received the most engagement. Hover over a hashtag's dot to learn more about how you've used that hashtag and the engagement it's received.
Top Posts: Determine what content works for your audience while also learning what is less popular based on engagement levels. You can click on any thumbnail image to see that post on Instagram.
- Likes/post: This metric box shows your average likes per post in the past 30 days.
- Posts with most engagement: We display your three most popular posts from the past 30 days, including the number of likes and comments each post received.
- Posts with least engagement: We also display your three least popular posts from the past 30 days, including the number of likes and comments each post received.